The Journal of Crop and Weed
is a NAAS rated, indexed (with ICV 6.93 by Index Copernicus International) and abstracted at CABI, is an official publication of the Crop and Weed Science Society (CWSS). The half yearly (June and December) issues of this journal publish original research works in the form of full paper, review article and short communication relating to the study of crops, soil and weed, forestry, animal husbandry, dairy, fishery, environment, socio-economic analysis and other agriculture and allied topics. Review articles are received by invitation only. Special issues are also published.
aims at a pivotal point through which researchers / investigators and others become interested in publishing their research findings of importance to the improvement, production, protection, marketing, utilization, sustainable management of environmental and natural resources for the benefit of humanity and sustainable maintenance of life on this Planet.
Original articles, review articles, and book reviews provide information of interest to an international audience of students, teachers, researchers, technicians and others involved in rural development. The Journal presents a concrete repository accessible by the international user community that work on or having interest in sustainable rural development.
This journal aims to provide a bird's eye view of the latest research and advances in the field of agriculture and allied sectors. This journal seeks to provide the latest research and the best practices in the respective field. This journal provides theoretical and pragmatic viewpoints on rural development and also provide guidance to the user to inform their practices. The journal incorporate various advanced integrated research systems and applications.
- The Journal of Crop and Weed is biannually published during June and December every year.
- The journal publishes double blind peer reviewed research articles.
- Every article submitted for consideration in the journal undergoes rigorous check for plagiarism.
- The journal follows the standard publication ethics (available at www.cropandweed.com).
- The Journal is available both in Online (ISSN 2349 9400) and Print (ISSN 0974 6315) version.
- Online version of the Journal is available at www.cropandweed.com.
- The Journal is abstracted at CABI, England.
- The Journal is regularly sent to AGRICOLA for abstracting/indexing.
- The Journal has been forwarded to Thomson Reuters for Indexing.
- The Journal is ranked for 2014 by NAAS (Rank 5.28).
- The Journal is ranked by Index Copernicus International (ICV 6.93).
- The Journal is evaluated by International Scientific Indexing and given 1.437 impact value.
- The Journal has received the CODEN code: JCWOAT.
- The Journal has been added to the data base of the Electronic Journals Library.
- The Journal has been accepted at Open Academic Journal Index.
- The Journal is evaluated by Infobase Index with impact factor 2.93 at 5.0 scale