Manuscript should be typed in double space with 2.5 cm margin on all sides and in clean and concise English using TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT of 12 point. The length should not exceed 15 and 5 pages for full length paper and short communication respectively. Manuscript should directly be uploaded in www.cropandweed.com/submission_form or http://cwssbckv.org/bckv/Journal/author.aspx. No other forms of Manuscript submission will be entertained.Title:
It should be short, specific and informativeName of author(s):
Indicate corresponding author with superscript numerals along with e-mail address (must).Address:
Address of the institution(s) where the research was undertaken.Key words:
5-6 keywords suitable for indexing, should be given in alphabetical order.Abstract:
It should be brief (not exceeding 150 words) informative and should highlights finding of the work done. Abbreviation should be avoided in the abstract.Introduction:
A brief introductory paragraph without heading and explaining the objective of the paper with pertinent review of research work should be provided.Materials and methods:
It should provide adequate information on the materials used, techniques followed, year and location of experiment and design and statistical methods employed for the collection and analysis of data.Results and discussion:
It should be combined to avoid repetitions. The significance of the results in relation to other relevant published works should be highlighted in the discussion. Same data should not be presented in table and figure simultaneously. The article should end with definite conclusion drawn from the results obtained.Table:
Each table should be concise and typed on separate page. Horizontal and vertical lines should not be marked within the table.Acknowledgement:
If any, should be brief.References:
An article should not be referred as “in press’’ unless it has been accepted for publication. The reference should be cited in alphabetical order. The following examples may be followed.
- Journal : Ziv, M., Helevy, A.H. and Shilo, R. 1970. Organ and plantlet regeneration of gladiolus through tissue culture. Ann. Bot., 34 : 671-76
- Book : Jeswani, L.M. and Baldev, B. 1997. Advances in pulse Production Technology. ICAR. New Delhi, pp. 190-95.
- Chapter in a book : Kozai, T. 1991. Micropropagation under photo autotropic conditions. In. Micropropagation : Technology andApplication (Eds.) Kluwer Academic Pub., Dordrecht, pp. 447-69
- Thesis : Jeyalakshi, C. 1998. Studies on fruit rot of (Capsicum annuum). M.Sc (Ag) Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbator, pp. 120-25.
- Proceedings : Von Uexkul, H.R. 1985. Potassium nutrition of some tropical plantation crops. Proc. Intl. Symp. on Potassium in April.7-10 July, 1985, Atlanta. pp. 929-24.